What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 51873Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 41641Regional contacts for help
- 37761Tai Chi
- 58871Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 37682Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 41210GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 77127Neuropathic Pain Management
- 42913Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 26580Find a modality that wrks for you
- 20681ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8490Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 8630Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 9320Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 10070Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 6580Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 4510Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 51624Hiring carers
- 38551Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 45423chewy on you boots
- 40922Funding nightmares
- 28440Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 33081Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 32701has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 39073Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 33351FLIGHT FUNDING
- 28940hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 40682High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 15970ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 13710New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 18371Can you give advice pls
- 13910Share housing
- 13300I need your support and help please
- 13480Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 9990United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 8621Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 2320Please Please Help
- 1100Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 46265Can I play quad rugby?
- 25990Employment agencies
- 24260Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 23960Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 30960National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 26530Income protection insurance
- 25991Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 23881Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 23841Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 26950Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 12980ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 12290Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 7120VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 32192Getting a boat license
- 33952Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 27781Holiday in Malaysia
- 24820Beyond The Chair
- 59298Disability Travel Links
- 28422Air travel and lithium batteries
- 40912FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 32482TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 23260All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 21850accomodation in melbourne
- 24421Don't bother joining RACV
- 21320Perth holiday?
- 20740Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 5960Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 13641Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 11120ABC Documentary - Forum
- 11240Independent air travel
- 1950Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 2390SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 1000Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver