What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 32943Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 26421Regional contacts for help
- 23641Tai Chi
- 42391Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 22431Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 24630GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 49556Neuropathic Pain Management
- 25153Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 14710Find a modality that wrks for you
- 4881ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 31854Hiring carers
- 23231Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 28043chewy on you boots
- 24942Funding nightmares
- 15560Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 19141Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 18781has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 22022Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 19371FLIGHT FUNDING
- 16260hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 24942High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 3570ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 3951Can you give advice pls
- 1200Share housing
- 190I need your support and help please
- 70Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 29775Can I play quad rugby?
- 16340Employment agencies
- 14850Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 14700Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 20700National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 17120Income protection insurance
- 15081Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 13271Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 13031Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 17310Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 3310ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 130Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 20242Getting a boat license
- 22182Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 17361Holiday in Malaysia
- 15740Beyond The Chair
- 37326Disability Travel Links
- 17832Air travel and lithium batteries
- 29522FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 20882TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 14260All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 13090accomodation in melbourne
- 14111Don't bother joining RACV
- 12500Perth holiday?
- 11710Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 3461Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 2610ABC Documentary - Forum
- 2240Independent air travel