What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 44123Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 35801Regional contacts for help
- 32501Tai Chi
- 52141Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 31262Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 34710GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 65207Neuropathic Pain Management
- 36303Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 22030Find a modality that wrks for you
- 15411ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4180Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4350Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4680Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 5160Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 1860Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 44684Hiring carers
- 33001Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 39073chewy on you boots
- 35062Funding nightmares
- 23700Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 28101Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 27491has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 31943Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 28241FLIGHT FUNDING
- 24210hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 34862High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 11530ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8930New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 13041Can you give advice pls
- 9170Share housing
- 8650I need your support and help please
- 8760Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 5140United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 1861Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 39425Can I play quad rugby?
- 22190Employment agencies
- 20500Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 20400Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 26680National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 22680Income protection insurance
- 21531Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 19591Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 19481Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 23010Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 9420ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8310Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 1330VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 27322Getting a boat license
- 28932Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 23451Holiday in Malaysia
- 21130Beyond The Chair
- 47717Disability Travel Links
- 23822Air travel and lithium batteries
- 36122FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 27662TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 19240All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 18210accomodation in melbourne
- 20221Don't bother joining RACV
- 17560Perth holiday?
- 17080Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 1560Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 9431Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 7500ABC Documentary - Forum
- 7400Independent air travel