What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 47803Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 38571Regional contacts for help
- 35151Tai Chi
- 55641Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 34362Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 38130GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 71147Neuropathic Pain Management
- 39643Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 24310Find a modality that wrks for you
- 17971ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 6350Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 6540Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 7060Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 7640Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 4330Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 1430Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 48084Hiring carers
- 35831Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 42213chewy on you boots
- 38092Funding nightmares
- 26200Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 30651Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 30171has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 35473Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 30841FLIGHT FUNDING
- 26630hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 37822High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 13850ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 11400New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 15751Can you give advice pls
- 11660Share housing
- 11020I need your support and help please
- 11120Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 7530United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 5511Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 42385Can I play quad rugby?
- 23900Employment agencies
- 22220Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 22000Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 29020National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 24510Income protection insurance
- 23471Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 21551Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 21521Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 24820Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 11070ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 10220Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 4190VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 29712Getting a boat license
- 31382Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 25491Holiday in Malaysia
- 22880Beyond The Chair
- 54008Disability Travel Links
- 25942Air travel and lithium batteries
- 38252FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 29992TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 21190All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 19960accomodation in melbourne
- 22171Don't bother joining RACV
- 19320Perth holiday?
- 18820Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 3990Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 11461Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 9200ABC Documentary - Forum
- 9190Independent air travel
- 20Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 50SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports