What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 70503Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 57141Regional contacts for help
- 51291Tai Chi
- 76032Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 53202Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 52530GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 111048Neuropathic Pain Management
- 61083Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 37140Find a modality that wrks for you
- 33981ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 19570Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 19080Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 20760Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 21430Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 18370Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 16390Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 70574Hiring carers
- 52171Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 61623chewy on you boots
- 55492Funding nightmares
- 39330Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 45431Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 45721has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 57033Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 46251FLIGHT FUNDING
- 40620hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 12130BOWEL CIP SYNDROME
- 55342High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 26480ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 25430New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 30841Can you give advice pls
- 24770Share housing
- 24110I need your support and help please
- 24400Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 23151Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 14280Please Please Help
- 12380Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 67255Can I play quad rugby?
- 36450Employment agencies
- 34140Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 33820Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 41190National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 36480Income protection insurance
- 37361Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 35401Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 41092Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 36920Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 22420ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 22570Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 18170VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 44132Getting a boat license
- 46852Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 38191Holiday in Malaysia
- 33440Beyond The Chair
- 85578Disability Travel Links
- 40982Air travel and lithium batteries
- 53462FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 44792TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 32470All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 31130accomodation in melbourne
- 35201Don't bother joining RACV
- 30240Perth holiday?
- 29940Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 15920Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 24291Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 20260ABC Documentary - Forum
- 20520Independent air travel
- 12040Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 11750SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 12200Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver
- 10092Accessible Travel in Indonesia