What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 15803Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 13931Regional contacts for help
- 11410Tai Chi
- 16471Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 10390Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 11980GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 20006Neuropathic Pain Management
- 9962Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 3060Find a modality that wrks for you
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 8923Hiring carers
- 9321Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 8232chewy on you boots
- 8342Funding nightmares
- 1700Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 5341Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 4971has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 5651Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 5390FLIGHT FUNDING
- 2830hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 9674Can I play quad rugby?
- 5860Employment agencies
- 4430Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 4410Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 6520National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 6550Income protection insurance
- 3751Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 2551Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 1221Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 6822Getting a boat license
- 7812Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 5391Holiday in Malaysia
- 4380Beyond The Chair
- 12115Disability Travel Links
- 4122Air travel and lithium batteries
- 4011FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 6272TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 2780All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 1610accomodation in melbourne
- 2161Don't bother joining RACV
- 1180Perth holiday?
- 120Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )