What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 41023Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 33391Regional contacts for help
- 30401Tai Chi
- 49801Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 29031Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 30750GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 60896Neuropathic Pain Management
- 33403Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 20260Find a modality that wrks for you
- 13281ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 2690Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 2800Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 2970Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 3290Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 41634Hiring carers
- 31061Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 36653chewy on you boots
- 33132Funding nightmares
- 22190Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 26461Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 25711has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 29833Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 26631FLIGHT FUNDING
- 22610hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 32842High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 10020ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 7410New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 11351Can you give advice pls
- 7600Share housing
- 7080I need your support and help please
- 7280Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 3580United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 50Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 37215Can I play quad rugby?
- 20830Employment agencies
- 19280Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 19170Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 25210National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 21460Income protection insurance
- 20141Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 18171Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 18111Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 21820Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 8040ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 6940Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 25892Getting a boat license
- 27672Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 22261Holiday in Malaysia
- 20000Beyond The Chair
- 45337Disability Travel Links
- 22522Air travel and lithium batteries
- 34632FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 26152TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 18020All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 17080accomodation in melbourne
- 18961Don't bother joining RACV
- 16390Perth holiday?
- 15820Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 130Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 8141Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 6420ABC Documentary - Forum
- 6120Independent air travel