What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 54173Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 43351Regional contacts for help
- 39171Tai Chi
- 60552Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 39292Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 42690GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 80488Neuropathic Pain Management
- 44443Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 27730Find a modality that wrks for you
- 22101ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 9560Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 9760Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 10650Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 11220Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 7830Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 5880Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 53354Hiring carers
- 39781Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 46883chewy on you boots
- 42282Funding nightmares
- 29550Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 34171Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 33791has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 40663Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 34441FLIGHT FUNDING
- 30060hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 42052High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 16920ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 14770New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 19621Can you give advice pls
- 14940Share housing
- 14350I need your support and help please
- 14510Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 11070United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 9901Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 3340Please Please Help
- 2110Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 48095Can I play quad rugby?
- 26980Employment agencies
- 25270Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 25060Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 32060National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 27550Income protection insurance
- 27201Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 25011Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 25512Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 28070Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 14040ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 13280Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 8280VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 33462Getting a boat license
- 35152Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 28741Holiday in Malaysia
- 25740Beyond The Chair
- 61588Disability Travel Links
- 29562Air travel and lithium batteries
- 42062FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 33682TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 24300All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 22740accomodation in melbourne
- 25441Don't bother joining RACV
- 22190Perth holiday?
- 21660Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6900Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 14751Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 12190ABC Documentary - Forum
- 12150Independent air travel
- 3080Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 3260SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 2360Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver