What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 42993Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 34971Regional contacts for help
- 31841Tai Chi
- 51231Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 30501Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 31990GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 63766Neuropathic Pain Management
- 35373Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 21500Find a modality that wrks for you
- 14771ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 3720Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 3920Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4220Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4650Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 1190Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 43694Hiring carers
- 32331Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 38263chewy on you boots
- 34362Funding nightmares
- 23130Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 27491Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 26791has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 31173Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 27651FLIGHT FUNDING
- 23530hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 33982High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 10990ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8350New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 12431Can you give advice pls
- 8580Share housing
- 8000I need your support and help please
- 8230Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 4480United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 1160Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 38735Can I play quad rugby?
- 21750Employment agencies
- 20150Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 20040Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 26040National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 22330Income protection insurance
- 21081Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 19141Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 19071Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 22660Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 9010ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 7830Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 640VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 26702Getting a boat license
- 28472Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 22981Holiday in Malaysia
- 20710Beyond The Chair
- 46717Disability Travel Links
- 23362Air travel and lithium batteries
- 35522FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 27132TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 18710All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 17830accomodation in melbourne
- 19721Don't bother joining RACV
- 17120Perth holiday?
- 16540Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 980Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 8941Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 7100ABC Documentary - Forum
- 6880Independent air travel