What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 39213Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 31921Regional contacts for help
- 29151Tai Chi
- 48431Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 27791Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 29590GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 58676Neuropathic Pain Management
- 31643Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 19220Find a modality that wrks for you
- 11991ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 1780Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1800Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1920Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1960Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 50Obtain Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage cert
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 39604Hiring carers
- 29691Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 34963chewy on you boots
- 31602Funding nightmares
- 21040Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 25231Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 24641has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 28282Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 25481FLIGHT FUNDING
- 21540hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 31592High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 9210ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 6200New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 10091Can you give advice pls
- 6510Share housing
- 5960I need your support and help please
- 6220Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 2320United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 35835Can I play quad rugby?
- 20010Employment agencies
- 18560Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 18420Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 24360National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 20650Income protection insurance
- 19211Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 17281Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 17211Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 20970Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 7100ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 5820Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 24922Getting a boat license
- 26662Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 21411Holiday in Malaysia
- 19250Beyond The Chair
- 43696Disability Travel Links
- 21732Air travel and lithium batteries
- 33682FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 25262TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 17350All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 16410accomodation in melbourne
- 18091Don't bother joining RACV
- 15660Perth holiday?
- 15120Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 7381Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 5770ABC Documentary - Forum
- 5400Independent air travel
- 2660Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs
- 90Obtain Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage cert