What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 42253Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 34401Regional contacts for help
- 31361Tai Chi
- 50751Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 29951Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 31560GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 62756Neuropathic Pain Management
- 34753Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 21030Find a modality that wrks for you
- 14211ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 3300Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 3500Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 3760Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4190Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 690Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 42894Hiring carers
- 31831Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 37663chewy on you boots
- 33852Funding nightmares
- 22660Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 26991Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 26331has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 30523Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 27191FLIGHT FUNDING
- 23130hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 33442High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 10590ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 7930New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 11951Can you give advice pls
- 8180Share housing
- 7580I need your support and help please
- 7800Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 4070United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 780Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 38015Can I play quad rugby?
- 21380Employment agencies
- 19790Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 19670Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 25660National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 21950Income protection insurance
- 20631Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 18681Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 18621Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 22300Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 8570ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 7470Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 330VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 26352Getting a boat license
- 28162Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 22671Holiday in Malaysia
- 20390Beyond The Chair
- 46197Disability Travel Links
- 23022Air travel and lithium batteries
- 35192FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 26712TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 18440All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 17530accomodation in melbourne
- 19411Don't bother joining RACV
- 16830Perth holiday?
- 16270Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 720Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 8621Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 6810ABC Documentary - Forum
- 6580Independent air travel