What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 37403Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 30141Regional contacts for help
- 27521Tai Chi
- 46561Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 26141Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 28060GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 56046Neuropathic Pain Management
- 29703Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 17790Find a modality that wrks for you
- 10251ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 320Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 290Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 360Perfect Life With Perfect Health
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 37624Hiring carers
- 28011Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 33153chewy on you boots
- 29732Funding nightmares
- 19520Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 23561Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 23051has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 26602Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 23701FLIGHT FUNDING
- 20120hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 29882High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 7760ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4800New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 8311Can you give advice pls
- 5040Share housing
- 4470I need your support and help please
- 4630Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 370United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 34245Can I play quad rugby?
- 19020Employment agencies
- 17540Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 17310Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 23330National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 19680Income protection insurance
- 18041Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 16071Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 15981Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 19950Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 5960ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4290Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 23632Getting a boat license
- 25412Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 20351Holiday in Malaysia
- 18350Beyond The Chair
- 41866Disability Travel Links
- 20662Air travel and lithium batteries
- 32492FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 23832TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 16490All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 15360accomodation in melbourne
- 16781Don't bother joining RACV
- 14730Perth holiday?
- 14070Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6201Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 4850ABC Documentary - Forum
- 4430Independent air travel
- 1080Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs