What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 58163Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 46501Regional contacts for help
- 42061Tai Chi
- 64612Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 42652Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 45120GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 88678Neuropathic Pain Management
- 48073Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 29930Find a modality that wrks for you
- 24841ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 11950Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 12020Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 13160Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 13600Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 10370Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 8410Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 56864Hiring carers
- 42591Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 50103chewy on you boots
- 45162Funding nightmares
- 31930Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 36721Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 36511has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 44293Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 36921FLIGHT FUNDING
- 32470hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 2830BOWEL CIP SYNDROME
- 44982High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 19170ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 17280New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 22171Can you give advice pls
- 17500Share housing
- 16570I need your support and help please
- 16870Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 13730United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 12621Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 5800Please Please Help
- 4480Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 52035Can I play quad rugby?
- 29120Employment agencies
- 27170Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 27110Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 34230National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 29630Income protection insurance
- 29391Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 27321Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 29472Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 30220Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 16070ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 15510Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 10390VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 35842Getting a boat license
- 37602Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 30801Holiday in Malaysia
- 27540Beyond The Chair
- 66798Disability Travel Links
- 32012Air travel and lithium batteries
- 44552FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 36222TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 26170All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 24520accomodation in melbourne
- 27461Don't bother joining RACV
- 24000Perth holiday?
- 23570Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 8900Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 16901Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 13980ABC Documentary - Forum
- 14100Independent air travel
- 5070Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 5300SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 5590Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver
- 430Accessible Travel in Indonesia