What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 54163Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 43341Regional contacts for help
- 39161Tai Chi
- 60512Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 39272Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 42670GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 80468Neuropathic Pain Management
- 44443Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 27710Find a modality that wrks for you
- 22081ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 9540Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 9750Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 10610Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 11210Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 7780Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 5880Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 53334Hiring carers
- 39771Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 46873chewy on you boots
- 42272Funding nightmares
- 29540Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 34161Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 33791has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 40653Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 34421FLIGHT FUNDING
- 30060hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 42032High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 16900ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 14770New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 19591Can you give advice pls
- 14940Share housing
- 14350I need your support and help please
- 14510Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 11060United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 9881Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 3340Please Please Help
- 2110Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 48055Can I play quad rugby?
- 26970Employment agencies
- 25270Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 25040Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 32050National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 27550Income protection insurance
- 27191Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 24991Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 25452Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 28070Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 14030ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 13240Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 8270VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 33462Getting a boat license
- 35152Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 28701Holiday in Malaysia
- 25730Beyond The Chair
- 61558Disability Travel Links
- 29552Air travel and lithium batteries
- 42042FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 33652TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 24290All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 22730accomodation in melbourne
- 25441Don't bother joining RACV
- 22190Perth holiday?
- 21660Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6900Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 14751Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 12150ABC Documentary - Forum
- 12150Independent air travel
- 3060Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 3250SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 2330Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver