What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 37093Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 29841Regional contacts for help
- 27211Tai Chi
- 46231Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 25851Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 27830GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 55606Neuropathic Pain Management
- 29333Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 17570Find a modality that wrks for you
- 9971ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 70Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 50Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 80Perfect Life With Perfect Health
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 37264Hiring carers
- 27711Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 32813chewy on you boots
- 29412Funding nightmares
- 19270Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 23301Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 22821has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 26362Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 23401FLIGHT FUNDING
- 19850hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 29592High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 7500ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4610New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 8081Can you give advice pls
- 4840Share housing
- 4220I need your support and help please
- 4380Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 150United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 33885Can I play quad rugby?
- 18790Employment agencies
- 17280Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 17090Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 23130National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 19460Income protection insurance
- 17811Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 15861Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 15771Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 19730Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 5680ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4020Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 23322Getting a boat license
- 25152Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 20161Holiday in Malaysia
- 18200Beyond The Chair
- 41446Disability Travel Links
- 20382Air travel and lithium batteries
- 32262FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 23582TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 16280All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 15200accomodation in melbourne
- 16551Don't bother joining RACV
- 14510Perth holiday?
- 13890Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 5971Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 4610ABC Documentary - Forum
- 4260Independent air travel
- 830Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs