What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 16483Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 14421Regional contacts for help
- 11990Tai Chi
- 17511Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 10920Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 12660GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 20716Neuropathic Pain Management
- 10602Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 3630Find a modality that wrks for you
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 9454Hiring carers
- 9731Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 8643chewy on you boots
- 8852Funding nightmares
- 2420Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 5731Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 5341has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 6082Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 5821FLIGHT FUNDING
- 3270hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 270High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 10134Can I play quad rugby?
- 6170Employment agencies
- 4680Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 4600Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 10270National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 6770Income protection insurance
- 4061Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 2851Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 2061Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 7112Getting a boat license
- 8132Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 5611Holiday in Malaysia
- 4620Beyond The Chair
- 12695Disability Travel Links
- 4422Air travel and lithium batteries
- 4241FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 6612TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 3040All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 1890accomodation in melbourne
- 2471Don't bother joining RACV
- 1400Perth holiday?
- 670Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )