What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 37893Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 30551Regional contacts for help
- 27921Tai Chi
- 47001Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 26531Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 28400GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 56586Neuropathic Pain Management
- 30093Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 18150Find a modality that wrks for you
- 10671ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 720Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 750Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 770Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 510Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 38074Hiring carers
- 28371Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 33613chewy on you boots
- 30122Funding nightmares
- 19910Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 23951Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 23461has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 27062Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 24171FLIGHT FUNDING
- 20500hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 30342High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 8140ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 5180New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 8751Can you give advice pls
- 5380Share housing
- 4850I need your support and help please
- 5140Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 820United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 34595Can I play quad rugby?
- 19290Employment agencies
- 17830Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 17610Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 23620National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 19950Income protection insurance
- 18371Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 16391Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 16321Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 20210Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 6260ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4640Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 23912Getting a boat license
- 25682Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 20591Holiday in Malaysia
- 18590Beyond The Chair
- 42286Disability Travel Links
- 20902Air travel and lithium batteries
- 32742FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 24242TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 16730All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 15660accomodation in melbourne
- 17081Don't bother joining RACV
- 14960Perth holiday?
- 14340Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6501Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 5080ABC Documentary - Forum
- 4700Independent air travel
- 1490Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs