What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 53353Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 42611Regional contacts for help
- 38531Tai Chi
- 59622Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 38522Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 42060GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 78928Neuropathic Pain Management
- 43733Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 27200Find a modality that wrks for you
- 21491ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 9080Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 9250Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 10030Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 10660Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 7210Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 5270Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 52504Hiring carers
- 39131Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 46153chewy on you boots
- 41582Funding nightmares
- 29000Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 33611Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 33221has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 39903Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 33871FLIGHT FUNDING
- 29460hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 41372High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 16420ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 14190New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 18901Can you give advice pls
- 14400Share housing
- 13790I need your support and help please
- 13990Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 10550United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 9261Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 2810Please Please Help
- 1650Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 47075Can I play quad rugby?
- 26480Employment agencies
- 24690Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 24480Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 31520National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 27060Income protection insurance
- 26571Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 24421Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 24492Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 27530Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 13460ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 12700Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 7780VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 32812Getting a boat license
- 34522Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 28211Holiday in Malaysia
- 25260Beyond The Chair
- 60308Disability Travel Links
- 28962Air travel and lithium batteries
- 41432FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 33042TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 23750All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 22260accomodation in melbourne
- 24891Don't bother joining RACV
- 21710Perth holiday?
- 21200Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6460Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 14251Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 11550ABC Documentary - Forum
- 11710Independent air travel
- 2540Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 2750SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 1630Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver