What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 44563Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 36221Regional contacts for help
- 32861Tai Chi
- 52641Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 31692Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 35560GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 65907Neuropathic Pain Management
- 36703Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 22320Find a modality that wrks for you
- 15691ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4440Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4600Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4960Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 5540Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 2160Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 45064Hiring carers
- 33301Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 39383chewy on you boots
- 35382Funding nightmares
- 23980Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 28421Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 27771has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 32273Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 28541FLIGHT FUNDING
- 24450hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 35212High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 11780ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 9200New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 13351Can you give advice pls
- 9460Share housing
- 8940I need your support and help please
- 8990Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 5420United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 2161Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 39735Can I play quad rugby?
- 22410Employment agencies
- 20760Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 20570Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 26990National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 22990Income protection insurance
- 21761Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 19871Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 19771Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 23260Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 9630ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8530Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 1560VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 27582Getting a boat license
- 29202Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 23691Holiday in Malaysia
- 21360Beyond The Chair
- 48237Disability Travel Links
- 24062Air travel and lithium batteries
- 36362FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 27962TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 19520All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 18430accomodation in melbourne
- 20451Don't bother joining RACV
- 17820Perth holiday?
- 17320Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 1830Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 9721Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 7720ABC Documentary - Forum
- 7630Independent air travel