What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 38473Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 31131Regional contacts for help
- 28431Tai Chi
- 47661Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 27061Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 28990GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 57536Neuropathic Pain Management
- 30753Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 18530Find a modality that wrks for you
- 11231ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 1120Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1210Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1360Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 1060Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 38694Hiring carers
- 28891Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 34213chewy on you boots
- 30812Funding nightmares
- 20340Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 24441Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 23931has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 27542Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 24731FLIGHT FUNDING
- 21030hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 30852High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 8590ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 5590New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 9291Can you give advice pls
- 5850Share housing
- 5310I need your support and help please
- 5610Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 1470United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 34975Can I play quad rugby?
- 19590Employment agencies
- 18150Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 18040Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 23980National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 20240Income protection insurance
- 18771Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 16801Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 16721Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 20570Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 6690ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 5150Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 24382Getting a boat license
- 26192Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 20981Holiday in Malaysia
- 18900Beyond The Chair
- 42836Disability Travel Links
- 21262Air travel and lithium batteries
- 33272FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 24712TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 17060All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 16000accomodation in melbourne
- 17621Don't bother joining RACV
- 15280Perth holiday?
- 14750Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6941Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 5510ABC Documentary - Forum
- 5070Independent air travel
- 2130Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs