What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 57753Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 46301Regional contacts for help
- 41801Tai Chi
- 64252Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 42332Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 44900GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 87928Neuropathic Pain Management
- 47723Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 29720Find a modality that wrks for you
- 24581ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 11780Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 11830Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 12930Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 13420Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 10130Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 8220Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 56354Hiring carers
- 42201Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 49663chewy on you boots
- 44912Funding nightmares
- 31570Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 36401Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 36261has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 43833Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 36641FLIGHT FUNDING
- 32220hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 2530BOWEL CIP SYNDROME
- 44682High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 18890ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 17090New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 21871Can you give advice pls
- 17240Share housing
- 16380I need your support and help please
- 16580Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 13440United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 12291Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 5570Please Please Help
- 4240Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 51565Can I play quad rugby?
- 28910Employment agencies
- 26910Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 26870Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 33960National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 29330Income protection insurance
- 29091Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 26991Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 29012Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 30000Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 15790ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 15220Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 10190VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 35562Getting a boat license
- 37242Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 30431Holiday in Malaysia
- 27270Beyond The Chair
- 66188Disability Travel Links
- 31692Air travel and lithium batteries
- 44212FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 36182TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 25990All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 24320accomodation in melbourne
- 27171Don't bother joining RACV
- 23810Perth holiday?
- 23310Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 8650Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 16621Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 13820ABC Documentary - Forum
- 13860Independent air travel
- 4910Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 5040SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 5300Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver
- 200Accessible Travel in Indonesia