What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 50743Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 40821Regional contacts for help
- 37081Tai Chi
- 57801Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 36742Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 40640GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 75057Neuropathic Pain Management
- 42063Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 26030Find a modality that wrks for you
- 19961ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 7990Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 8120Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 8720Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 9430Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 6000Kia Carnival for dsiabled
- 3680Online P.T. exercises
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 50704Hiring carers
- 37911Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 44623chewy on you boots
- 40222Funding nightmares
- 27840Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 32491Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 32081has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 38163Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 32711FLIGHT FUNDING
- 28360hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 39942High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 15520ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 13150New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 17641Can you give advice pls
- 13410Share housing
- 12760I need your support and help please
- 12930Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 9360United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 7821Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
- 1730Please Please Help
- 380Passport or Visas or Drivers License or Resident Permits or
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 45235Can I play quad rugby?
- 25420Employment agencies
- 23750Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 23460Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 30490National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 25920Income protection insurance
- 25311Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 23261Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 23221Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 26400Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 12510ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 11730Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 6380VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 31562Getting a boat license
- 33302Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 27171Holiday in Malaysia
- 24300Beyond The Chair
- 57938Disability Travel Links
- 27792Air travel and lithium batteries
- 40232FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 31852TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 22740All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 21330accomodation in melbourne
- 23811Don't bother joining RACV
- 20800Perth holiday?
- 20200Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 5500Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 13111Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 10630ABC Documentary - Forum
- 10690Independent air travel
- 1440Silk Road Travel Tips and Info
- 1850SH: Passports/Schengen Visas,Drivers License,Medical Reports
- 360Make Money,Get Registered TOEFL,IELST,School Diplomas,Driver