What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 40133Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 32631Regional contacts for help
- 29771Tai Chi
- 49091Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 28411Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 30170GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 59716Neuropathic Pain Management
- 32443Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 19770Find a modality that wrks for you
- 12561ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 2190Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 2270Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 2390Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 2590Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 40604Hiring carers
- 30331Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 35733chewy on you boots
- 32312Funding nightmares
- 21660Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 25871Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 25201has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 28962Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 26081FLIGHT FUNDING
- 22180hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 32242High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 9630ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 6870New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 10841Can you give advice pls
- 7100Share housing
- 6520I need your support and help please
- 6860Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 3070United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 36525Can I play quad rugby?
- 20400Employment agencies
- 18890Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 18780Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 24740National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 21050Income protection insurance
- 19681Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 17721Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 17691Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 21350Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 7490ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 6460Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 25402Getting a boat license
- 27202Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 21811Holiday in Malaysia
- 19630Beyond The Chair
- 44436Disability Travel Links
- 22092Air travel and lithium batteries
- 34142FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 25652TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 17640All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 16690accomodation in melbourne
- 18531Don't bother joining RACV
- 16030Perth holiday?
- 15420Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 7711Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 6080ABC Documentary - Forum
- 5750Independent air travel