What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 43873Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 35571Regional contacts for help
- 32341Tai Chi
- 51891Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 31051Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 34070GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 64766Neuropathic Pain Management
- 36053Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 21870Find a modality that wrks for you
- 15281ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4090Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4230Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 4560Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 5050Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 1710Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 44464Hiring carers
- 32821Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 38843chewy on you boots
- 34872Funding nightmares
- 23560Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 27951Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 27251has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 31773Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 28111FLIGHT FUNDING
- 23970hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 34642High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 11400ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8790New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 12881Can you give advice pls
- 8980Share housing
- 8480I need your support and help please
- 8590Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 4950United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 1600Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 39315Can I play quad rugby?
- 22100Employment agencies
- 20460Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 20340Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 26540National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 22640Income protection insurance
- 21451Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 19511Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 19401Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 22940Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 9330ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8210Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 1120VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 27132Getting a boat license
- 28822Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 23321Holiday in Malaysia
- 21020Beyond The Chair
- 47507Disability Travel Links
- 23692Air travel and lithium batteries
- 35932FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 27492TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 19070All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 18110accomodation in melbourne
- 20071Don't bother joining RACV
- 17410Perth holiday?
- 16920Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 1320Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 9291Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 7360ABC Documentary - Forum
- 7240Independent air travel