What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 45343Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 36731Regional contacts for help
- 33401Tai Chi
- 53741Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 32352Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 36400GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 67597Neuropathic Pain Management
- 37383Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 22790Find a modality that wrks for you
- 16201ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4880Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 5070Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 5570Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 6080Spine surgeon in Melbourne?
- 2710Kia Carnival for dsiabled
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 45844Hiring carers
- 33861Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 40083chewy on you boots
- 36062Funding nightmares
- 24560Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 28921Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 28351has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 32983Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 29021FLIGHT FUNDING
- 25000hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 35772High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 12330ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 9780New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 13931Can you give advice pls
- 10050Share housing
- 9530I need your support and help please
- 9580Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 6010United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
- 3091Chrysler Voyager for Disabled
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 40455Can I play quad rugby?
- 22790Employment agencies
- 21120Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 20920Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 27550National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 23360Income protection insurance
- 22171Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 20311Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 20211Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 23750Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 10060ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 8950Disability awareness, I need ur help please
- 2450VW Self Drive Transporter for disabled
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 28172Getting a boat license
- 29792Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 24151Holiday in Malaysia
- 21740Beyond The Chair
- 50147Disability Travel Links
- 24472Air travel and lithium batteries
- 36812FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 28462TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 19890All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 18740accomodation in melbourne
- 20831Don't bother joining RACV
- 18170Perth holiday?
- 17720Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 2670Volkswagen Caddy for disabled
- 10101Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 8090ABC Documentary - Forum
- 8090Independent air travel