What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 37253Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 29941Regional contacts for help
- 27351Tai Chi
- 46361Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 25971Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 27930GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 55856Neuropathic Pain Management
- 29503Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 17680Find a modality that wrks for you
- 10121ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 160Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 150Perfect Life With Perfect Health
- 210Perfect Life With Perfect Health
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 37454Hiring carers
- 27841Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 32993chewy on you boots
- 29562Funding nightmares
- 19390Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 23411Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 22921has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 26482Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 23521FLIGHT FUNDING
- 19950hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 29762High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 7640ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4710New Neuro Rehab facility in Deer Park
- 8201Can you give advice pls
- 4960Share housing
- 4360I need your support and help please
- 4490Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
- 260United States leading SCI facility/SCI recovery
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 34115Can I play quad rugby?
- 18890Employment agencies
- 17380Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 17190Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 23230National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 19580Income protection insurance
- 17951Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 15981Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 15881Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 19840Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 5820ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 4140Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 23442Getting a boat license
- 25262Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 20271Holiday in Malaysia
- 18290Beyond The Chair
- 41696Disability Travel Links
- 20542Air travel and lithium batteries
- 32392FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 23722TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 16400All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 15300accomodation in melbourne
- 16681Don't bother joining RACV
- 14610Perth holiday?
- 13970Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 6101Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 4750ABC Documentary - Forum
- 4360Independent air travel
- 980Obtain Real/Fake Australian Driver’s License,Passports,IDs