What is a Spinal Cord Injury?
Your spinal cord is central to many functions in your body. Understanding your spinal cord function before and after injury can help you manage your injury more successfully.
How to Keep Healthy
Eating a healthy diet can help support your immune system and keep your skin in good condition. This will help reduce the chance of infections and pressure sores.
- 32893Motorised hand cycle attachment
- 26371Regional contacts for help
- 23601Tai Chi
- 42381Can Lack of Vitamin B12 affect Nerve Recovery?
- 22411Good Diet to Keep Healthy
- 24600GP's who understand/are comfortable working with SCI
- 49456Neuropathic Pain Management
- 25093Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety/Depression
- 14690Find a modality that wrks for you
- 4841ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
Support, Equipment & Funding
When you have a spinal cord injury, there can be a lot of support available from experts, but sometimes it's not enough. Sometimes all you really want is to talk to someone who has the same sort of injury.
- 31794Hiring carers
- 23191Ideas for equipment other than a hoist
- 28013chewy on you boots
- 24932Funding nightmares
- 15540Designing better wheelchair storage in cars
- 19111Flat free or pneumatic wheelchair tyres?
- 18781has anybody have alber e fix 15 ?
- 22012Whats the best light weight wheelchair - wheels on?
- 19331FLIGHT FUNDING
- 16210hi Guys l have a Alber E Fix 15 l am not using
- 24912High Cost of Attendant Care Companies for Personal Care
- 3550ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 3921Can you give advice pls
- 1180Share housing
- 150I need your support and help please
- 30Film Makers Seek Your Opinions
Work & Leisure
What you do for leisure is all about what is important to you! A coffee with mates or competing in sport might seem incomparable, but the motivators for doing them are probably remarkably similar.
- 29695Can I play quad rugby?
- 16320Employment agencies
- 14820Easy to access Camper Trailers
- 14680Tidal River- Wilsons Prom. Acessible Cabins and Equipment
- 20660National Wheelchair Basketball League Games- 24th-26th Feb
- 17100Income protection insurance
- 15081Gym for quadriplegics in melbourne
- 13271Acessible Restaurants in country areas
- 13001Common misconceptions because you're in a wheelchair?
- 17300Trailrider; See it in action with Parks Victoria!
- 3300ABC DOCUMENTARY - Forum
- 110Disability awareness, I need ur help please
Transport & Travel
The Disability Parking Scheme allows you to park in disabled parking bays for the allocated time. You can also park your vehicle in an ordinary bay for twice the specified time (if parking fees apply).
- 20192Getting a boat license
- 22172Wheelchair accessible accom in Alice Springs
- 17321Holiday in Malaysia
- 15720Beyond The Chair
- 37316Disability Travel Links
- 17792Air travel and lithium batteries
- 29472FLIGHT SEATING SQUEEEEZE !
- 20822TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 14250All Terrain Wheelchairs at Wilson's Prom
- 13050accomodation in melbourne
- 14061Don't bother joining RACV
- 12470Perth holiday?
- 11680Air travel with Virgin ( or lack of )
- 3421Cruise ships ;wheelchair user's
- 2590ABC Documentary - Forum
- 2230Independent air travel