- What happens to the spinal cord after injury?
- Recovery and early stages of rehabilitation
- How do I move?
- Your bladder and spinal cord injury
- Your bowel and spinal cord injury
- Your skin after spinal cord injury
- Sexual health and spinal cord injury
Your bladder and spinal cord injury
Most of us never think about weeing, yet it is one of the most important daily activities we undertake. Spinal cord injury can have a big impact on your bladder, but taking the time to learn how your bladder works now is worth it for your long term health and quality of life.
This section covers how your bladder works and the changes that occur after spinal cord injury.
Have a look in How to Keep Healthy>>Bladder care where there is information to help you ensure good bladder health.