- What happens to the spinal cord after injury?
- Recovery and early stages of rehabilitation
- How do I move?
- Your bladder and spinal cord injury
- Your bowel and spinal cord injury
- Your skin after spinal cord injury
- Sexual health and spinal cord injury
Sexual health and spinal cord injury
Our sexual health is a very important part of who we are. Sexual function changes after a spinal cord injury, but with understanding and good management you can still enjoy intimacy and a great sex life.
This section covers the male and female sex organs and how their function changes after spinal cord injury.
For matters of a more practical nature look in How to Keep Healthy>>Sexuality and intimacy.